Polygon Scanning Lasers, HSL-1100/2100
Santec’s polygon scanner based HSL is a bestselling product for SS-OCT.
This laser has been successfully integrated in a range of FDA approved medical system. The HSL-1100/2100 features high scan linearity with high repeatability, meaning OCT systems can be built without the need for k-clock sampling, significantly reducing system complexity as a whole. The HSL-1100/2100 lasers are an ideal starting point for realizing simple, high performance SS-OCT systems.
- 1.06μm, 1.31μm , and 1.55μm wavelength band
- Wide Tuning range (Up to 170nm at 1.3μm wavelength range)
- Various scanning speed from 3kHz to 50kHz
- high linearity and high repeatability
- Works with standard data acquisition card by rescaling method
- High resolution imaging application
- Medical – Dermatology, Endoscopy, Dental and Aural
- Industrial – High accuracy thickness and shape measurement,.
|Standard||Wide range||Large coherence|
|Output Peak power||mW||12||12||6|
|Output Peak power||mW||20||20||15||8|