Multi-Photodetector Array MPA-100
Multi-Photodetector Array MPA-100 (:2.6MB)
The MPA-100 is a highly integrated rack mountable model of pigtailed photo-detector array. Multi-channels optical power from MPO or MTP connectors are detected by photo-detector array. Photo-detectors of Silicon type for 850nm range and InGaAs type for 1260~1610nm are available. The detected photo-current is converted into a voltage output using a 16-bit multi-channel DAQ interface. The dimension is (W)482.6x(D)430x(H)44mm. The highly integrated MPA-100 is available up to 80 channels with an excellent cost performance and small mount space. The MPA-100 is useful for many 40GbE/100GbE applications, such as testing and monitoring of transceivers (SR4, SR10, LR4, and ER4) for data communications, broadband / CATV, and telecommunications. Tap-PD model (Ex. fibers input&output, a partial 5% tapped power detection) is also available in custom.
- Multi-channels: 32, 48, 64, 72, or 80 ch
- Operating wavelength range: 850 nm or 1260 ~ 1610 nm
- Optical input range: -50 ~ +3 dBm per channel
- Optical noise limit: -63 dBm@1550nm
- Output linearity: 0.2 dB typ. in optical input range of -50~-10dBm
- MPO adapters / High-density MPO or MTP connectors
- Voltage output by an USB interface
- with calibration table (wavelength, input power vs output voltage)
- Dimension: (W)482.6x(D)430x(H)44 mm, 1U Size
- Custom model is available upon request
- Testing in Data Communications, Broadband / CATV networks, and Telecommunication networks
- Monitoring in Data Center Equipment
- Monitoring of Interconnections of Active Optical Cables.
1/10 Per-channel cost compared with typical optical power meters
- The voltage output type MPA-100 provides excellent cost-performance compare with standard multiple optical power meters in 1/10 scale of cost with user self-calibrating.
1/10 Small mount space compared with typical optical power meters
- The highly integrated MPA-100 products save the mount space less than 1/10 compared typical optical power meters.
Input power vs output voltage