[Coming soon] Tunable laser (Ultimate model/ All-new 7th generation)
In 1987, santec (headquarters located in Komaki City, Japan) introduced the world’s first external cavity single mode semiconductor tunable laser source.
Santec has brought all the experience and knowledge gained since its inception, to the all-new 7th generation of their High Performance, High Speed TSL series tunable laser.
A ground up redesign of the laser resonator and control electronics make the TSL-770 our fastest tuning, widest scanning, lowest noise and narrowest linewidth laser ever.
The flexible TSL-770 is ideal choice for wide range of applications thanks to its 160nm tuning range; improving throughput, accuracy and precision in production, R&D and basic research. A proprietary resonator design enhances Q value and wavelength stability, opening doors for photonic investigations in the most cutting-edge of research applications.
- Wide tuning range from 1480 – 1640 nm
- Mode-hop-free with rapid sweeps up to 200 nm/s sweeps
- High output power +13 dBm
- High signal-to noise ratio 90 dB/0.1 nm
- High wavelength accuracy 0.3 pm(typ.)
- Narrow linewidth <60 kHz
- Optical component & photonics material characterization
- Fiber optic transmission testing (Carrier LD, Local oscillator, etc.)
- Interferometry, Spectroscopy, Metrology (OFDR, Gas sensing, Teraheltz, etc.)
Wide tuning range
High SN/High power
Premium Performance Swept Wavelength Tunable Laser TSL-710
High Performance Swept Wavelength Tunable Laser TSL-550
Swept Test System