[Coming soon] Tunable laser (Ultimate model/ All-new 7th generation)
In 1987, santec (headquarters located in Komaki City, Japan) introduced the world’s first external cavity single mode semiconductor tunable laser source.
Santec has brought all the experience and knowledge gained since its inception, to the all-new 7th generation of their High Performance, High Speed TSL series tunable laser.
A ground up redesign of the laser resonator and control electronics make the TSL-770 our fastest tuning, widest scanning, lowest noise and narrowest linewidth laser ever.
With models available in the 1250-1650nm range, the flexible TSL-770 is ideal choice for a wide range of applications; improving throughput, accuracy and precision in production, R&D and basic research. A proprietary resonator design enhances Q value and wavelength stability, opening doors for photonic investigations in the most cutting-edge of research applications.
- Maximum 200nm tuning range within 1250-1650nm
- Mode-hop-free with rapid sweeps up to 200nm/s sweeps
- High output power +13dBm
- High signal-to noise ratio 90dB/0.1nm
- High wavelength accuracy 0.3pm(typ.)
- Narrow linewidth <60kHz
- Optical component & photonics material characterization
- Fiber optic transmission testing (Carrier LD, Local oscillator, etc.)
- Interferometry, Spectroscopy, Metrology (OFDR, Gas sensing, Teraheltz, etc.)
Wide tuning range
High SN/High power
Premium Performance Swept Wavelength Tunable Laser TSL-710
High Performance Swept Wavelength Tunable Laser TSL-550
Swept Test System