Build a Bright Future
Do you like what you have seen? We would love to review your qualifications and resume. Please let us know that you are interested by contacting one of our worldwide locations.
Engineers/researchers are involved in prototyping, proof of concept work collaborating with the team, contract R&D companies, suppliers, university collaborators as well as concurrent engineering with the team in HQ in Japan.
Candidates should have good communication skills for collaborations. Engineering, physics or computer science background, or BS, MS degree in these fields are preferred. Programming skill is plus. Japanese language skill is plus. May require travel to HQ in Japan for initial training or periodic meetings.
The Candidate's initial job responsibilities shall include the sale of Fiber Optic Components and other products. To fulfill the responsibilities, Candidate will need to perform the following functions:
- Make sales calls and contact prospective customers, negotiate specifications, pricing and delivery in order to increase sales.
- Demonstrate products and their usage. keep up to date product knowledge.
- Travel to customer locations to makes sales presentations and other locations as needed.
- Create and forward quotations and other technical proposals to customers.
- Communicate with the production and research and development staffs of Santec in both the United States and Japan, as well as any other locations Santec may have.
- Employee will also be expected to make post-sale follow ups with the customers, submit weekly and monthly projected goals, strategies and sales planning reports as well as quarterly and annual goal and achievement reports.eriments.